There are 3 ways to backup your personal Computer
There are 3 ways to backup your personal Computer. Computers and other electronic devices are our daily companions. We store many important documents or files on these devices. If you want to save for a long time, backup very important to keep. Many important documents are lost if you do not back up. For this reason, let’s find out some ways to backup the computer:
At First : Windows (7, 8 & 10)
- To store data, you have to use a storage device that has the ability to size or store the hard drive size twice.
- Then connect the device to the computer via cable.
- After attaching, a box called ‘File History’ will appear. If not, then go to ‘Control Panel’ to find out.
- By going to the advanced setting option, you can set everything you want to backup, how long you want to keep.
- Go to Select drive and select which drive you want to use as backup.
- After selecting the drive, click on the “Turn on” option. Now the device is ready for backup.
Second: Mac (OS X Leopard)
- To store data, use a storage device that will work as a backup.
* Then connect the device to the computer through the cable.
- After the device is connected a box will appear. Select the ‘Use as Backup Disk’ option there. If the box does not come directly, go to Computer’s System
- Preferences must be set in the ‘Time machine’ menu.
Third : Online backup:
- There are some online storage where any data or document can be stored through internet connection. Notable among them are:
- Back Blaze
- SOS Online Backup
- Google Drive
- Cloud Stores
Note : But monthly fees are applicable for these online backups.